My training at the Delamar Academy meant that I was trained by renowned working industry experts and professionals in various makeup disciplines including special effects, making, fitting and colouring prosethics, wig making, setting and fitting as well as period hair and makeup.
This along with my experience on set has meant that I understand continuity, on set etiquette, the role of a makeup artist in relation to other departments as well as the need for integrity and discretion.
My experience includes:
- Brothers in Arms, student film with Met Film School, London
- ITV series; Broadchurch
- Feature film And Then I was French IMDb listing
- Feature film The Time of Their Lives
- Hair and makeup designer and artist for short film Settlers IMDb link https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7600354/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast
- Hair and makeup designer and artist for the historical short film 100 Balfour Road
- Hair and makeup artist for presenter of German TV programm Noordee report Ndr.de Germany
- Hair and makeup designer and artist for film Lawrence After Arabia 2020 IMDb link https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4695264/
- Makeup artist for short film On The Beaches IMDb link https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10699150/fullcredits/?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm
‘Her initiative and natural drive in a filming environment on And Then I Was French was brilliant to have around and her positive vibe was great to work with’
Gina Dowle Makeup and Hair Designer
‘Kirsten came to help me as hair and makeup artist on the feature film ‘The Time of Their Lives’ , she immediately fitted in with the team with being both helpful and skilled at preparing our featured supporting cast’.
Alyn Waterman, Makup and Hair Designer
For any filming work, opportunities or enquiries please contact me.